Happy Sunday everyone!
I have a little paper project to share with you today- a little jewelry box.
I've made it to enter in Lili's Little Fairies Black Magic challenge.
The image I used is Wish Upon A Star from LOTV.
The box measures 3 3/4" in diameter.
I used Spellbinder Blossom dies to cut the cardstock and DP.
I inked the image in Archival Ink and water colored it with TH Distress Inks.
I added some sparkles here and there using Viva Decor pearl pen,
and decorated the edges with cutout lace trims and paper roses.
The jewelry box has 2 tiers. The lid opens up to reveal a 1/2" storage shelf.
I colored and fussy cut out another image and used it to decorate
the underside of the lid. The bottom part is a pull out drawer.
I used my favourite SU matchbox die to cut the drawer unit.
I added a crystal charm as the drawer knob, and
decorated both sides of the drawer with flowers from WOC.
The DP is from Magnolia.
Thanks very much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.
I wish to enter this creation in the following challenges:
- Lili's Little Fairies- Black Magic and DT call
- Fashionable Stamping- Good things come in small packages
- Song Bird- String of pearls
- No Matter Which Challenges- Die cuts and punches
- Ribbon Girls- Just add pearls
- Allsorts- Layers
- Stamptacular Sunday- Anything but a card
- Papertake Weekly- anything goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop- Anything goes
- 7kids- Anything goes