My Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Stampsmith Ophelia Tag

Hello everyone!
A quick post to share a tag with you today.

The tag measures 4" x 6".  The image is Ophelia from Stampsmith.
I inked the image with Archival Ink and 
stamped on glossy paper.


The DP is Fairy Belle from Prima. 
I top stitched the DP and fussy cut out part of the DP 
and overlaid the photo stamp with some pop dots.
I also distressed the paper edges with
Distress Ink and distressing tool.
I added some cheese cloth under the DP and
 lace trims and pearls to dress up the tag.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

A stunning tag Katie. I love the image. The papers and details are beautifully delicate.

Hugs Sue

Julia S-W said...

Just beautiful. Vintage and divine!
Juliax

sassy said...

how beautiful is this its a stunner love it hugs sassyx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Your tag is stunning! Just gorgeous!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

lynne said...

Another beautiful entry from your Katie. Ophelia is such a favourite of mine and you created a beautiful surrounding for her on your tag
Thank you for sharing with us at TSC and good luck with the prize draw.
Wishes
Lynne

Debbie said...

This is stunning Katie! I love what you do! Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge!


Debbie
^..^