My Followers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Hi Everyone!
Just a quick post to announce the winner of my Christmas blog candy.

First off, I would like to welcome my new followers and also 
thank all of you for your lovely and generous comments. 

The winner of my Christmas blog candy is
Cebelica said: In my opinion the stocking itself would be an amazing prize. 


Congratulation Cebelica. 
Please contact me at inkyangel828@hotmail.com
to claim your prize. 

Once again, thank so much for participating at this blog candy.
My next blog candy will be in March.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Katie

9 comments:

Alexandra said...

my warm congratulations to Cebelica! The candy was very cute and she was very lucky to win it! Enjoy! :)

Katarzyna said...

congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats!
Hugs Ursula

Nikki said...

Congrats to Cebelica & thanks for the chance
hugs Nikki

May said...

Congrats x x x

Shari said...

Congratulations Cebelica!

Hugs;
Shari

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Congrats to the winner!!! xx

Judy said...

Blessings to you and yours, and a very Merry Christmas.

xo
Judy

Teresa said...

Congratulations Cebelica.
Hope you had a Happy Christmas Katie. xx