My Followers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yummy Strawberry Tilda

Good morning everyone!

It's the last Sunday of the month, we have a new Magnolia Only challenge
for you at The Ribbon Girl Blog. The theme is- Use 2 designer paper.

For my DT creation, I made a double easel card.
I incorporated several Magnolia stamps to create this scene card.


I water colored the images with Distress Ink pads.
I trimmed heart shaped punch-outs to make the little strawberries,
and added green flower punch-outs as the stems.


DPs are Magnolia.
Dies used are Go Kreate, Memory Box, and Magnolia.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Pink button twine; pale rose pink tiny Ric Rac ribbon;
15mm Elizabeth white cluny lace;
WOC white, blue, baby pink sweetheart blossom flowers.


You can see more of DT creations at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
I would love it if you can join in the challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a beautiful Sunday.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:


19 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

Absolutely stunning Katie. I love the sweet Tilda, cute dog and yummy looking strawberries. Your colouring is so beautiful and your detailing is is amazing
hugs Sue xx

Martinas Welt said...

Oh...such an adorable card Katie! Gorgeous!! Mmmmmhh...I am just lucky to have a strawberry cake in my fridge =) as now I want to eat some strawberries....LOL
Hugs,
Martina

Céline said...

so so wonderful !!!! i'm addict of fruits cards and i totally love this one, with so gorgeous détails
hugs
céline

Kate T said...

Stunningly beautiful, so fresh !
Kate x

Christina C. said...

Pure lusciousness!!!!!

cebelica said...

Oh my, this is sooooo sweet! I love how you combined all these adorable images and the scene you created. It looks like a perfect summer day. Hugs! XX

May said...

Stunning Card, Love the strawberry theme...Your colouring is amazing... Love the shape & Gorgeous elements... Fantastic scene!! Hugs May x x x

Suzan L said...

Oh My Goodness Katie! Your card is so darn cute!! I love the scene that you have created with Tilda and Rufus! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Suzan

Alexandra said...

Hello Katie! What a beautiful easel card! You've placed so many flowers and details on it that it's a candy for the eyes ;) everything is so matched together! Enjoyed this post a lot! :)
Cheers.
Alexandra.

Pillan said...

Just love your easel card! Stunning colouring... Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
/Pillan

Chantal said...

Such a great card did you make! Sooooo stunning and a lot of magnolia stamps! Thanks for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge! Hugs, Chantal

Louise said...

Wow this is so pretty,I love it.
Louise xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Katie, so pretty and I love the scene you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Stempelhexe said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at
LHOSM this week.

Hugs
Ulla

Tracey T said...

This is such a sweet card! You've created a lovely summer scene in such pretty colours. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW I just LOVE this - beautiful colour palette and such fabulous design elements.
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Delphine said...

Extremely gorgeous! Fantastic details and shpae! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Janne said...

WOW! So much colours, just beautiful ♥ Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week. Hug, Janne

Chris said...

Beautiful card! Lovely image and fabulous design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Songbird Challenges.
Chris
x