My Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Shabby Chic Ophelia

Hi Everyone!

No Tilda, Saturated Canary, or cute card today :^).
I thought I would do something different for change. Pulled out my favorite
Stampsmith stamp ~ Ophelia, and made a shabby tag card.


The image was stamped on glossy paper with Archival Ink.
I framed it with a couple of Memory Box wreath die cuts.
Designer paper is from Pion Design vintage Garden Collection.
The pull-out tag can be used as a bookmark.

I top stitched and distressed all the paper edges, and completed the card
with a doily, paper strips, laces, a wooden button, and WOC roses.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
18mm Lucy white cluny lace, 8mm Rebecca ivory cluny lace,
wood heart button, natural button twine.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following lovely challenges:

10 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

oh, Katie! So unusual and very very beautiful! The colors you chose get so nice together and the whole composition is very harmonious!
Cheers,
Alexandra.

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is stunning Katie. I love the image and the way you have framed it. Gorgeous colours and such beautiful embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Katie, this is gorgeous, love the soft papers you've used and lovely embellishments.
Avril xx

May said...

O my word, Stunning work, I adore this image the colours & design is simply Beautiful... Gorgeous lace & flowers... Love it!! Hugs May x x

Christy Designs said...

Hi katie ...
You just created gorgeous tag card
I love the soft blue color design with great die cut around the image.
Hugs,
Christy

Jan Ltc said...

Love this, thanks for playing along with us at WD xx Jan

Betty said...

Lovely card such a beautiful image and design, thanks for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck
Bettyxxx

Ephemera said...

Hi Katie, Such a beautiful creation, just love the colours, the design and of course the gorgeous Ophelia. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this fortnight at FSC. Good luck in the prize draw.

Karen McAlpine said...

Gorgeous!! Love the color scheme and how you added all the die cut embellishments! Thank you for joining the Stampsmith Challenge!!

cebelica said...

Wow, just WOW. Do I need to say more?! I think this is absulutely fantastic!!! <3 Hugs! xx