My Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cocoa Marci - Winter at La La Land Crafts

Happy Friday Everyone!

It's Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts Blog.

This will be my last GDT creation.
It has been a wonderful experience designing for LLLC.
Many thanks to Irina and Sandie for having me.

I made a shape card using Cocoa Marci stamp.
The LO is from Sketch N Stash Challenge #122.


The image was colored with Distress Ink pads:
Tatter Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen,
Walnut Stain, Victorian Velvet, Broken China, Black Soot.


are available at La La Land Crafts On-Line Store.

Designer paper: Basic Grey, Magnolia.
Dies: La La Land Crafts, Go Kreate, Magnolia, Cheery Lynn.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Store:
30mm white zig zag cotton lace, 10mm pale candy pink tiny pom pom trim,
13mm Olivia white cluny lace, natural button twine,
Gutterman white top stitching thread.


You can visit La La Land Crafts Blog for more fabulous DT creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by and wish you a lovely weekend.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

May said...

WOW...Katie, your card is beautiful... Love the soft beautiful colours & design...The image is Gorgeous...Hugs May x x x

Alexandra♥ said...

Dear Katie, it was a great pleasure seeing your LLLC works!!! This Christmas card is beautiful and rich in pastel colors, the design paper is wonderful and the way you took the picture with scattered snowflakes is also great :)


Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Katie. The image is so sweet and I adore your soft colouring. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Brigitte said...

She is so sweet Katie!!! Love her curly hair and the gorgeous shape of the card! Lovely lace and colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

Gail said...

I'm looking through the entries on the Cheery Lynn contest and saw your card. It's beautiful. I am so impressed with your sewing on the border of your card. I can't even sew even or straight and here your card is with curves and everything, all sewn so perfectly. The colors of your card are what caught my eye...so pretty! --Gail

xxxtglxxx said...

Utterly gorgeous! :) This is so sweet and adorable, and wonderful use of dies too!

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Stunning card! Love the layers and intricate pretty dies on here!!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!!!

Ally said...

aaaw bless, thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash with this wonderful creation!
xx, Ally

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & super cute image... love the dp's & added extra's :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Katie. I love your fabulous creativity! Your coloring is wonderful! I love the image, the DP and all the beautiful embellishments.

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also.

Please join me for a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

cebelica said...

I think this is my favourite image of the winter release at LLLC. Isn't Marci adorable? And you coloured her beautifully too! Fab card! Hugs! xx