My Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sweet Baby ~ Xtra Special at ABC Challenges

Morning Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend.

I have a new DT card to share with you today.
When I guest designed at ABC Challenge last month,
Nikki invited me to join the Designer Team. I was happy to accept
the offer as I always enjoy their challenges.

Today is the 15th of October which means we have a brand new challenge.
The theme is X for Extra Special, sponsored by The Paper Shelter.

For my DT creation, I made a tag card using Sweet Dreams digi image.
I chose this image as it is so adorable and a baby card always comes in handy.


The image was printed on 90lb water color paper and colored with Distress Ink pads.
I cut out the image using Spellbinder Standard Circle dies.

I created my own templates for the tag. 
If you like a copy of the templates, just leave me a comment or e-mail me.
Other dies used are Spellbinders, Memory Box and Stampin'Up.
Sentiment and DP are also Stampin'Up.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
13mm Olivia white cluny lace, 15mm Elizabeth white cluny lace,
30mm Zig Zag white cotton lace, dusky blue button twine,
blue tiny Ric Rac lace, white vintage seam binding ribbon,
white Gutterman top stitching thread, WOC white blossom flower.


Hope you enjoy this visit. You can find more DT inspirations at
ABC Challenge. We would love it if you can join in the fun.

The ABC Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely week.

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

15 comments:

Christy Designs said...

Congrats on your new DT place Katie!
Your baby card so cute. Lovely coloring and design.
Have a nice day !
Hugs,
Christy

Home sweet home said...

Hi

This is gorgeous,love the design,colours and details:D:D

Fab work:):)

Merethe

Mrs.B said...

Hi Katie, Such an adorable tag.
Avril xx

Brigitte said...

Oh WOW Katie!!! Your card is sooooo beautiful!!!! I love the shape of your tag and the gorgeous little clouds. The image is so sweet and your lace is so delicate! Another work of Art. Hugs, Brigitte

cebelica said...

First of all - congrats on your new DT position! You totally deserve it! :D

Your tag turned out beautifully!!! It's so darn cute! Can't really say anything else except "wow"! I was wondering if it would be possible coloring printed images with distress inks. Now I see that obviously it is. ;) Thank you for sharing this info!

And you created this card shape yourself?! Girl, you are amazing! It's veeeeery beautiful! If you don't mind sharing it, can you please send it to me? I think you already have my e-mail. ;)

Hugs! xx

Pat K said...

Hi Katie, Congratulations on your new DT spot...you will be a wonderful asset. Another fabulous creation perfect with lovely baby boy colours. hugs, xx

julieprice3 said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and pretty design, just beautiful Katie
Hugs Julie P

Sue said...

Big congrats on your new DT place Katie, it is so well deserved.
Your tag card is gorgeous. Such an adorable image, I love the way you have cut it out and added the clouds. The colours and embellishments are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue xx

Alexandra♥ said...

WoW! I'm so happy very happy for you! Your talent is appreciated & it's absolutely deserved! The tag you made is amazing, I'll be happy to get the template :)
Love your idea to cut out a circular shape inside the crescent, it looks so unusual this way!

May said...

Congratulations on your DT post...your tag is Gorgeous.. Love the image & wonderful design...Have a happy week...Hugs May x x x

Roma said...

What a stunning tag !so pretty & a cute image x

Anet van Zyl said...

Ahh this tag is gorgeous Katie, I love the pastel colours and the image is adorable.

Marita said...

Gorgeous♥. I love the design and the cute image♥.

Hugs, Marita

Sanja Grdinić said...

So cute - love the stamp & card shape! Lovely coloring...
Have a great day! :)

Crafteezee said...

Hi Katie, congrats on your new DT position. This is totally adorable. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x