I have another birthday card to share with you this week.
This one is for a dear uncle of my husband's family.
Uncle Les turns 86 this March and he is still going strong,
playing golf 3 times a week.
I thought this LOTV image is perfect for him.
I used the current sketch from The Sketchy Challenge #68 Annette's Sketch.
I water colored the LOTV Playing Golf image with DI pads.
I frantaged around the image and hand cut out 3 golf tees for decoration.
Dies: Go Kreate, La La Land Crafts, Magnolia, and Spellbinder.
DPs: Basic Grey, Magnolia and Maja Design Life in the country Collection.
Sentiments: retired Stampin'Up
The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl:
White tiny ric rac ribbon, 13mm Olivia white cluny lace,
ivory button twine, blue RGirl pretty blossom flowers.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!
I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:
- The Sketchy Challenge: Challenge #68 Annette's Sketch
- LOTV March Challenge- Bingo (ribbon/lace/charm)
- Divas by Design- Let's hear it for the boys
- Allsorts- Sports
- Whoopsi Daisy- Birthday
- Brown Sugar- Make it sparkle
- Fussy and Fancy- Birthdays
- A Creative Romance- Bingo (ribbon/twine/pearl, lace/twine/glitter, flower/twine/charm)
- Crafts and Me- Anything goes