My Followers

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beautiful You ~ Number Challenge at The Ribbon Girl

Good morning and happy June 1st!

First I would like to welcome my new followers and thank everyone
for visiting my blog. I appreciate all your lovely comments.

Today we have a new card challenge at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
The theme this week is ~ Numbers.

For my DT card, I used this digi stamp from Saturated Canary.
Her name is Sweet Oklahoma.


I have colored this image using black Prismacolor color pencil.
Apart from helping my son with his school projects every now and then,
I have not used color pencils since I was a child :-).
It was fun trying different color medium for change.
 I like the result and will color a few more images using color pencils.


The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
Petaloo Darjeeling pink blossom and mini blossoms, WOC pink lily flower,
Melissa Francis petite frame assortments, 17mm Laila white cluny lace,
white teeny tiny pom pom trim, ivory button twine, umbrella charm.

The DP is retired SU paper. Dies are from Go Kreate and Memory Box.
Sentiments are SU and Tim Holtz chit chat word stickers.


You can see more beautiful DT creations at The Ribbon Girl Blog.
We would love it if you can join in the fun creating with us.

The Ribbon Girl Blog

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Katie 

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Katie. Your colouring with the pencils looks amazing! I love your gorgeous detailing and such beautiful flowers too.
hugs Sue xx

Beth Brovold said...

OH WOW Katie...she is so GORGEOUS in the black and white!!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL with all the lovely embellies that you have used to frame Oklahoma!!
Take care,
Beth

Alexandra♥ said...

OMG Katie!! This is simply divine!!! Your coloring with only one black pencil is astonishing! I also love how it looks against the designer paper. Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Céline said...

OMG so fantastic !!! your coloring is flawless
hugs
céline

Pat K said...

WOW, absolutely stunning Katie. Your pencil colouring is amazing. Pat K xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card and a great effect with your black pencil colouring. Marlies

RitaK said...

Thanks for joining the ATSC with this beautiful card :-) Hugs Rita

Irish Cherokee said...

I LIKE! Unusual color combination but it works beautifully. Love your pencil work and the fact that you left the image primarily gray shades. Excellent.

Ann Marie Governale said...

Woo Hoo! Your card was selected as one of our Top 5 (there were so many entries) at A Creative Romance Girly Challenge! Please head over and pick up your well-deserved winner's badge. Congratulations!! xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely colouring! Mary xx

Suzan L said...

Hi Katie, I love how you colored the image. It looks like a graphite pencil drawing! It is beautiful! Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Suzan