My Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fairies in Stocking

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Can you believe it's November already!
I have seen so many of you have started making Christmas cards.
Well, I need to focus and start building my Christmas stash, lol.

I made my first Christmas card for this year; it is also a DT card
for The Ribbon Girls Card Challenge.
We would love to have you playing along with us.
All you need to do is creating a card with Christmas theme.


The stamp image and sentiment I used are from LOTV:

I have colored the image with Distress Ink pads.
I added glitters and stickles here and there for extra bling.


Designer papers ~ Maja Design Vintage Winter and It's Christmas Time Collection.
Dies used are from Go Kreate, Memory Box, La La Land, Spellbinders.
I just love this Plush Poinsettia Corner die from Memory Box.
I cut 2 out and overlapped each other to give more dimension.
I also added few Poinsettia Blooms from MM.

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
25 mm natural faux Hessian ribbon, 10 mm red/cream square check ribbon,
natural button twine, 3 mm stickt tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a lovely week and happy crafting!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

14 comments:

cebelica said...

I've been working on my Christmas cards for a while, but I still have plenty to make. I never seem to start early enough. *sigh*
Thi one is gorgeous. I love the shape and the colours. And of course the adorable image. :) Beautiful!
Hugs! xx

Ribbon Girl said...

nice Christmas card Katie!

Sue said...

This is stunning Katie. I love the sweet image such perfect colouring and beautiful detailing. The poinsettia corner die looks amazing.
hugs Sue xx

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Katie!

you've started to build your Christmas card stash from a perfect piece. I adore your style and I like that new intricate die and how you've used it. stunning distress coloring as well!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Wendy said...

Love this! it's absolutely gorgeous and so adorable ...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Céline said...

omg fab card!!! love the gorgeous dies in the corner !
hugs
céline

Lea Brawn said...

What a stunning card. Such detail on it. Fab x

Dawn C said...

Just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Home sweet home said...

WOW!

Your x-mast card is really lovely,goreous and fab details and I love the image and colours:)

Wonderful work:)

Have a nice day:)

Merethe

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a gorgeous shaped card and beautifully coloured - just perfect for our challenge this week. I love all the detail you've added. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty and delicate card ;) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Danoesja said...

Hi Katie
It's a beautiful and lovely christmass card, this stamp is adorable.
Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Sandra Mathis said...

Beautiful Katie; love the traditional Christmas colour and the addition of gingham, and I agree the poinsettia corer is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at LLC again this month.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our challenge with your beautiful card Katie. Good Luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley