My Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sweet Baby Boy

Happy Sunday Everyone!

It is time for a new Magnolia Only challenge at The Ribbon Girl.
Our theme this week is ~ Children.

My DT creation is a baby onesie card using Sleeping Baby.
I made this card for a young coworker who recently had a sweet baby boy.
I found this great inspiration from my crafty friend Alexandra's blog, here.


As always, I water colored the stamp image with Distress Ink pads.
I added glitters and dotted my pearl pen here and there.


Designer paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics Collection
Dies ~ Magnolia, Marianne Design, Memory Box, Spellbinders, SU
Sentimnt ~ Stampin'Up

The following embellishments are available at The Ribbon Girl Shop:
K&G blue rolled rose, WOC small white lily, WOC apple blossom,
WOC 10mm ivory and dusky blue open roses, 3mm & 6mm sticky tapes,
dusky blue button twine, white Gutermann top stitching thread,
18mm white zig zag cotton lace, blue tiny ric rac lace.


Hope this inspires you to make a children's card using a Magnolia
stamp image. we would love to have you join in the fun creating.

Thanks for watching and have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Katie

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Katie! Tou can't imagine how proud i feel when i know that you were inspired by something I made. This baby card is amazing and so cute. I know that there was not a lot of room for placing all the embellishments, but you did it perfectly!! Gorgeous design.

Hugs,
Alexandra

Céline said...

what a great job on this card, she is fantastic !!! love the embellies!
hugs
céline

AngieD said...

Great card, love the image and colouring x

Céline said...

me again Katie
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Katie!! What a fabulous design...your image is perfection!! Love this baby boy card! Have a great week Katie!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

Well I'm back again Katie...just noticed that you have joined us at Simply Magnolia for our "Anything Goes" challenge...thank you so much and good luck!
Take care (again),
Beth

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shape, the beautiful paper, the darling image and your lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

Nikki

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi this is simply adorable love every inch must have a go at making one such a super idea thank you for the inspiration and for joining us in The Midweek magnolias Challenge ;0)

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Oh Katie, this card is so sweet!
I adore it,
Thank you for entering our challenge at "Tildas Town".
Hugs Christina xxx

Paper Tails said...

So sweet and adorable! Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

Hugs,
Karen

Delphine said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Brilliant, brilliant design! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Vicky said...

WOW........this is awesome, absolutelu love the design & this is my favourite baby stamp EVER!!
Thank you for joining us over at All About Magnolia, hope to see you in our new challenge this month.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx